domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

"How does it make you feel?"

The aim of this essay to inform about the video called "How does it make you feel?" by Air. In my interpretation the women wants to leave because she can´t have enough time to stay with him, also because he smoks. The man feels "warm" and sad because he don´t want her to dissapear, she is the most beautiful entity that he have ever dreamed of.
This video is different from others the images,animals and objects have a special meaning. It is that this things represent the man´s, who talks, feelings that he have of her.
Then of seeing a couple of times, I recognised a relation between the images, lyrics and music. Along the video the parts of the women unite because the boy say her nice things, like "I will be your angel". But at the last she transform in a monster, (with a head of fish, ears of a mouse and the body of a human) because she realise that their relation would never be stable (he smoks).
My reaction of the different parts of the video: this cause me impression , when I saw the girl arming and disarming. The severe voice cause me fear, and feel strange. At the beggining I didn´t understand the video so I was confused, but when I finsh seeing it I have my mind cleared.  In my opinion, the video shows that the man is messy so she did not accept him like he is.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario